Our fundraiser with OurFund is almost completed, so we need to make a big push for the finish line. If you haven’t logged in to add your donors yet, please take a few minutes this week to do so. It won’t take more than 15 minutes. If you have only added a couple of donors, please go in and add 5 or 6 more. Also, if you have not yet connected your fundraising page, go in and link it to your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
To link to the social media, go to www.ourfund.us and log in using the email and password you established initially. Once you have logged in, you can add more donors by clicking on Add/Manage Donors from the Participant Panel. You may share your page on Facebook and Twitter by clicking the yellow “Account” button at the top of your page and selecting the Facebook and Twitter links. Make sure and click on the icon itself, as that is the link.
If you have not yet signed in at all, follow the instructions below to go in for the first time.
1. Go to ourfund.us
2. Click on "Find your team or group" (upper right corner)
3. Type in “Midtown” and choose Midtown Knights Orchestra 2022
4. On the screen that pops up, click on the Join Me button (should be on the top right of the fundraising letter - below the dashboard panel)
5. In the box that pops up, enter the players name and the email address that you want the emails to come from (Mom's, Dad's, or players email).
6. On the next screen, click the button that says "Click here to start"
7. Create a password. If the player has participated in OurFund previously, this step will not be necessary as the system will maintain the previous password. If you would like to add a picture, click on the head icon and choose the picture from your file manager. Click on the "Save and Continue" button
8. Scroll to the bottom of the fundraising letter and click "Save and Continue"
9. If you have used OurFund in the past and would like to re-add your donors from a prior year, click on the Previous Year Donors button. Select the list to choose from. Either select donors individually or click on the box at the top to add all donors from this list.
10. To add new donors, Click Add Donors button. In the box that pops up enter the donor’s name, email address and/or cellphone number (depending on how you would like to contact that donor) and how you refer to them for each donor you are adding. Add 15-20 potential donors. Include grandparents, Aunts/Uncles, friends of the family, co-workers of the parents, favorite former teacher, old coaches, dentist, orthodontists, doctor, service providers, etc.
11. Click on the yellow Account button on the upper right hand side. That button is a drop down. Click on the icon to Facebook and/or Twitter to link your personal fundraising page to Social Media.
Thanks for your support and stay safe!